Day 21: Hanging Out with Ma
I feel so fortunate that I live close to my grandma and get to see her often. Whenever I go over to her house we usually go sit in the rocking chairs on the back porch for a while. I love this plaque that she made on the back porch...it says "Why Ma Smiles" and has all the grandkids', grandkids'-in-law, and great-grandkids' names on it. =)
Then we catch up on reading the newspaper.
I make sure to catch up on the important news. =)
I make sure to catch up on the important news. =)
Then Ma usually fixes up some kind of snack. Tonight it was hot chocolate and graham crackers...which is actually a really good combination if you haven't ever tried it! Hint-its even better if you dunk!
(Doesn't everyones grandma have these TV trays?) =)
I am so so thankful for Ma!
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure my grandma DID have those TV trays! Gotta love grandmas!
I think it is so nice that you can be there for her in what I'm sure is a very hard time.
Sweet post.
I second the TV trays...I am pretty sure mine gave all of her kids a set for Christmas!!
Post a Comment