Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photography Challenge #7: "Octography" Mini-Challenge Day 20

Day 20: Caroline!!!!

I think these first four may be my favorites!




A few indoor pictures
(she was looking at Sally in this one)


Love those eyes!!


This was right after Rachel put her in the grass...not too sure!


Hey!!


So sweet...this is especially sweet because she was smiling at her momma!


Some expressions!


Pointing to Sally


I think she heard a duck in this picture...don't you love her expression??


Another favorite!




Oh my goodness!! I really don't think it gets much cuter than this!!!


Just found these pictures from later that night...
I love how little she looks in front of the big window and don't you just love footie pajamas?! =)



Chowing down on some fruit

I think she likes it =)


(What is Octography?)

3 comments:

Harms said...

I am so so jealous you got to take pictures of her!!! They are GREAT! LOVE THEM!

Stephanie said...

LOVE them all! I think my favorites are the ones by the fence. I really like the 3rd & 4th one. The one where she just heard the duck is hilarious too!

I'm jealous you get to see my adorable niece more than I do!

erin said...

hi! i am one of rachel's friends and saw the link on her FB page -- what fun pictures! Caroline looks beautiful! i love how you were able to capture so many facial expressions.