Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photography Challenge #7: "Octography" Mini-Challenge, Day 31

Day 31: Happy Halloween!!

Bethany put on a great Halloween party for the kids today!

There was bobbing for apples...

Not too sure about it at first...

...but they figured it out pretty quick!

These guys just liked splashing =)

There was the eat-the-donut-off-the-string game...

After the fact...

There were balloons...

There was dancing...

And of course, there were lots of cute kids!!


Like I said, it was a great party! =)


Well, I guess its time to hang up my hat for the Octography Challenge (Novembography doesn't have quite the same ring!) Its been a lot of fun...slightly time consuming, but fun, and I've learned a lot!!
I hope to keep the blog updated a little better with regular Photography Challenge posts! And check back soon for the St. Louis posts! Happy November!



1 comment:

Harms said...

I am sad Octography is over! You better keep posting!! I LOVE the last picture--very creative!