Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photography Challenge #7: "Octography" Mini-Challenge, Day 28






Day 28: Just some random pictures from today...

I decided to do a little experiment to find out how far I walk during the school day. Since I have back-to-back 30 minute sessions all day and I go get my kiddos from their classes (from their 3-story school building!), I know I do a lot of walking in a day. I was curious to find out exactly how much that would add up to. Here is what the pedometer said when I got in the car this afternoon:


3.6 miles...that counts as exercise, right?? Ironically, after I had walked by a class out at recess a couple of times, the teacher came up to me and said "Bless your heart, you have to do so much walking!" I didn't tell her about my little experiment but I did think it was pretty funny that she said that today.

In other news...look what I got back today!!
So good to be able to drive my own car again!! Its been in the shop almost a month! Lesson learned: don't get your oil changed at Wal-Mart because they may put the wrong fluid in the wrong place and it may do $1000 of damage to your car that will take a long time to get fixed!

And apparently Wednesdays are Ladies' Day at the place where I got my car fixed. I don't really get it, but whatever! When I picked up my car they gave me a rose. Cool thanks.

And now for the cute pics...I just caught the tail end of Trunk-or-Treat at church tonight but I got to see these guys. 
They are some cute little pumpkins, no bones about it! (Sorry couldn't resist.) =)
And that concludes a very random blog post!







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I like your random post! I am impressed that you walk that far in one day...I think I'd be lucky to walk 0.36 miles in one day at my work!

I was hoping you might have some pictures of little "Monster" Caroline at Trunk or Treat!