On Wednesday afternoons the Memphis Botanic Garden is free AND they have a farmers' market! For I don't even know how long I have wanted to go to the farmers' market and take pictures. I've had this idea in my head of getting pictures of the different vegetables and framing them in simple square black frames with white mats to put in my kitchen. Well, today was the day!
There were lots of picture perfect flowers there...
I've decided photography is a good conversation starter...the guy working at this booth was adamant that I take a picture of this little character...
At the farmers' market I met up with Gena and Rachel and Caroline. We headed over to the Botanic Gardens where they have just opened up the most adorable children's garden! The only thing more adorable is...well Caroline herself!
Cute little clothesline out back where kids can hang the "laundry"...
There are so many little whimsical details everywhere...
Some cute Caroline pictures...
They have a section with musical instruments...I believe Caroline has natural talent on the xylophone! =) I couldn't pick a favorite of these...
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures! Not as much as I love the pictures of my adorable niece though! :)
Post a Comment