Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Portraits: Kennell Family


Mark, Michal, Maddie, and Nicole Kennell

Oh how I miss this family! Along with the Apas, the Kennells were a big part of our "Memphis family" and have been so missed since they moved to Togo, Africa. We had Bible study at their house every Wednesday night. Afterwards we were often treated to a performance by Maddie and Michal, usually complete with tickets to the show! I will never forget those ballets and plays! =) I miss getting to experience Maddie and Michal's creativity and I miss Mark and Nicole's insightful conversations, but I am so thankful and happy that our time in Memphis overlapped. Hoping to get to visit them in Africa soon!

Maddie


Michal


These girls are so silly! =)





The girls



Sisters



I really like the lighting in this one (Michal and a friend)



I love these next pictures...they seem so old fashioned and carefree!


Photos from November 2007

No comments: